Saturday, December 12, 2009

Morning all, wow last night was cold, here's what happened. Uncle Steve , he went to sleep early last night and I stayed up having a nice chilled glass of Macadamia nut liq.

I turned on the heater in the dark and went to sleep. I woke several times a little cold but figure I would wait till time for get up. Uncle Steve went to bathroom and told me my bedroom was fricken cold yes fricken cold he said.

Then he said his electric blanket was not working as good as the first night. The yellow light was blinking he don't know why.  He did not have the cord plugged on all the way into the blanket. I plugged it in and jacked up the heat, well needless to say I am having a cup of Lions French Roast. Oh and why was my room so cold, I turned on the fan by mistake so the a/c fan was on all night.

One more click and the a/c would have bee on. Remember boys and girls, right is heat and left is cold. They should have made the switches seperate. And face the controls when you turn something on and don't do it in the dark. Now the RV is toasty and java is lovely. Happy Day to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment