Thursday, January 21, 2010

Oops last post was from last Saturday the 16th.

Today heaviest of rain day, not really so heavy just constant. Kinda hard to walk Duke he wants to run and play but lots of puddles to avoid. Uncle Steve was cruisin the mall while I saw movie.

He crossed the street to a different mall and I had a hard time finding him after. We ate Panda Express not as good as Hawaii food.

He froze his ass today waiting for me where he not supposed to be. Back at the RV all is good now.

Night thanks for checking my blog OUT

2 comments:

  1. G.Lo...how's things? Still raining? Need a noodle for your RV? Haha, ok, just checking on you. Give my love to US and Dukie. k'den, see ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Bubba...You still in LV. Give me a buzz when your down on Fremont Street near the Golden Nugget. I'll take your pic with the street cam. How'z US and Duke? Enjoy the road!!

    ReplyDelete